Gin

Gin

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Earphones and pickup lines

I'm sure everyone has encountered what I call the 'earphone phenomenon'. This involves placing earphones in a small compact area like a pocket, resulting in a multitude of unexplainable knots upon extraction. What has science got to say for this issue? Must I continually spend minutes of my life untangling cords? We must put a stop to this now, before it gets out of control. It won't be long now, before people of the human race are kneeling at the feet of earphone cords, attempting to untangle them.

I don't know if they have a name, but I believe those rectangular plastic blocks at supermarket checkouts are one of the best inventions ever. You know the things that tell when one person's items end and the next person's begins? Whoever came up with that must be bloody rich by now.

Most people would have heard of the Warner Bros. Bleach film by now, and considering Dragonball Evolution, we all know it will be plain shit. To make matters worse, this is the guy directing it Douche. I mean he's done 3 Adam Sandler movies, what the fuck?

Now that we are growing up, I've realised there may come a time where we'll be picking up chicks at bars and whatnot. So it's probably a good idea to start coming up with some good pick up lines.

Guy: "Is your name Melony?"
Girl: "Why do you say that?"
Guy: "'Cos you got a nice set of melons!"

A bit of a risky one I must say, but it just might pay off.

No comments:

Post a Comment