Gin

Gin

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Tutoring, studying and Big Balls

So the other day I got my first call to tutor some little kids. I felt awkward talking myself up as some James Ruse pro-student. But it's primary school kids so hopefully I wont' fuck it up. But the worst part is the parent. The kids' mum called me up and I started the conversation with: "Hello! Hi! Thanks for call- Hey- thank- hi erm yes... hi." She must have been like 'Does this kid have Sean's disease?'

The other day someone summed Letters to Alice up in a few brief words: "It's like talking to a bitch". Roffle.

As I was making Ancient History notes I typed in the word 'Dorians' meaning a group of people from Doric tribes. When I went to spell check it asked if I meant 'durians'. MS Word is so Asian.

I was really bored after studying today and I also ran out of things to do on the whole interwebs. I know, the entire interwebs. So I looked up funny mabobs and found this Best Nut Shot Compilation Ever! If you have balls, you will cringe. At least they won't be reproducing anymore. Thank god.

So it's been a relatively eventful week, but all thoughts should be on the oncoming exams. I never knew how gay studying was. Now I know how a certain Mr. Lee must feel all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment