Gin

Gin

Monday, March 14, 2011

Drumming, suburbia, subtitles and studying

I was bumming around on YT and found this awesome drum cover of Chop Suey. Watch the guy's face as he plays, happiest drummer ever.

So I was driving home from my tutor's place in Guildford, and I watched as suburbia ran by my window. The utes parked in the front yards, the sheep grazing on the side of the road, the children riding their bikes- whatthefuck sheep? There was a sheep walking down the side of the road, eating the grass that was growing near the footpath. Just a random, wild sheep.

Talking about random crap, yesterday I went jogging and as I bypassed a car, I saw a wet-looking condom lying on its bonnet. Pwnt.

For the fans out there, there is an update on the subtitling work on the Gintama movie. Four months after the DVD's release, Rumbel subs have postponed subtitle work to translate IS:Infinite Stratos. For those who don't know, IS is an anime about shit. Not literally of course. It's actually a mecha, shounen, harem. A.k.a. shit. I'm gonna put on my rageface and my ragepants and rage like a bitch. In the kitchen! Jokes.

Lastly I'd like to make an announcement on studying, which is funny. A certain black person in our grade (I'll avoid using names so let's call him Mr. Potter) injured his wrist writing an essay. That is the most embarrassing way of injury. If I did that, I'd say I was masturbating, 'cos that is way manlier than 'self-injury from over studying'. Lucky he's Asian, if he was white he'd get slapped to death.

No comments:

Post a Comment