Gin

Gin

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Gulags, kidneys and ragezorz

So the other day my mum made me go swimming in that gulag she calls a pool. I swear I could see the dust floating in the water. I also think my body temperature dropped below 32 after about 10minutes. I'm surprised I wasn't comatose.

Recently I looked in the mirror and saw some dodgy ass shit. The first picture is clearer but it's still visible on the second picture. Someone has stolen my kidneys and/or other organs in my sleep. Either that or people naturally form scars on their hips during adolescence. (Yes I know, I'm a fatass).












Today my tutor asked me why I was doing so bad at my homework again. I told him about my daily schedule and when he heard me say I spent 2 hours on the computer he went nuts again. The conversation went something like this:

Me: So I spend about two hours on the computer every day, sometimes more
Him: Whaaat! Do you even do homework? How do you manage to keep up at school?
Me: Errr, I finish pretty much everything from school plus tutoring
Him: Well if you find 1 minute of free time a day then you're not doing enough work. If you have free time, use it to do more homework. Free time is the root of failure.

ZETSUBOUSHITAAAAA!!!!!

Also 2 more post til my 50th =D. Thanks for all the long time support and a massive 3 followers. I'd like to give a shout out to all my friends and on special request from an anonymous follower: Fifi is really awesome and cool and like, yeah....

P.S. I'm fiddling around with some videos I've been trying to make with little success. Look forward to possible 'vlogging' in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment