Gin

Gin

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Term 1

So not much has happened in the first two weeks of year 12. My level of maturity sure hasn't changed. But the year that lies ahead is somewhat dark and dangerous, and with just 237 days of school til term 4 begins, suddenly there doesn't seem all that much time left. I remember each and every assessment, when I would proclaim "Next time, I'll definitely start trying!", however that time is yet to come. Hopefully my expected exponential curve of workload will come to fruition.

Somehow I've managed to keep on task in most subjects; about to break a record for English: read 3 prescribed texts in 2 months. My previous record was about 3 terms so that's definitely a huge improvement. I also know what the fuck chem is about.

As with the academic side of life, so is the sporting. Being good at neither I've decided that this year I'm starting to get fit. Hopefully I can find a good Jim, but I doubt I'm gonna hire a personal trainer, so I'll probably use a gym.

Aaaaanyways, it's been an okay fortnight, Ragu speaks Yiddish (typical Jew), my sister's been acting like a dumbass, Alvin's gay and Gaki no Tsukai are being subbed (go spies!). Just a usual everyday fortnight.


P.S. There's a guy who works at Carlo Court who looks like a mix between these two popular Gintama characters. He had the comb over and glasses of the first guy, but imagine a comb over with the hair from the the 40 billion percent enhanced image. All his hair was different lengthed and just by looking at his face I started laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment