Gin

Gin

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Expectations and women

So recently KFC released a 'Fiery' burger which is meant to be ridiculously spicy, and loving spicy food I went to try it out. What a let down. The wicked wings were way hotter than the 'Fiery' chicken. Feels like money wasted. But on to more important things, year 12 has started =D. The year of hell as many who have come before us call it. But the first week has not been that bad. No pressure at all so far which is great, but ATAR estimates have come out and I don't think anyone is looking forward to their interview. Expectations are going to be let down often in the next 12 months, let's just hope there aren't too many group suicides.

Onto the other subject of the week, I am once again pissed off by the other gender. They have an ability to win any argument using a special skill. This skill allows them ignore logic, reality and defies sense-making in all its glory. E.g. Today I was parking my car, while my mum spotted. She stood in front of the car telling me to "turn towards her", and the argument went something like this:

"Turn towards me."
"Do you mean left or right? I can't turn forwards."
"Are you retarded? Just turn here!" (while waving hand wildly).
"How the hell do I do that? Explain what you want me to do!!!!"
"Seriously, you are too stupid to drive."

What the hell, how the fuckface do I turn forwards?! Now onto my retarded sister. Today I saw her playing with a padlock, just patting it, like a cat playing with a ball of wool. She had such a happy expression like this was what her ambitions and dreams were all about. So I thought to myself, if I told someone "hey, can you call the police? I think this retarded girl got lost." I bet they would totally believe me.
Later when we were shopping, my mum and sister just 'drifted' into a shoe shop and started staring at shoes. Being bored as hell I noticed a guy nodding and smiling at his girlfriend as she showed off shoes she liked (I assumed that was what they were doing). And the second she turned away, he stopped smiling and looked like he was about to kill himself.

Oh well, as long as I get laid, women are fine. But seriously sometimes my mum pisses me off so much, I want to do this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTbBD0aQzUU

Hopefully we can all supress our rage over the many problems we come across throughout our lives. And in the words of the great Sakata Gintoki, "JUST DO IT~!"

No comments:

Post a Comment