Gin

Gin

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Exams and trolls

It's Wednesday, Wednesday, gotta do work on Wednesday! Studying, studying yeah!

'Kay I'm gonna stop trolling now. Exams are coming up for the fourth time since I started blogging. I feel both old and tired. But soon it's all going to be over, just 135 days til our first HSC exam. My timetable is relatively well spaced and the timing is mostly pretty good except for 1:55pm Economics exam. It doesn't end til 5 pm. How the fuck am I going to stay awake that long? Should have done phys, biggest regret ever.

Onto more pressing matters, everyone around school's been asking me the same question and bugging me about it. I would like to make a public announcement that I am not going out with anyone right now nor in the near future. So can people please stop trolling me with stupid comments and calling me a pussy *glares at camera girl*.

I found an awesome movie. I'm not surprised the first was so good that they needed a sequel. Have got to watch that some day.

Anyways, good luck on the oncoming exams, if you are reading this, don't forget eco and chem are due tomorrow.

I'd just like to finish with a classic that always make my day brighter. Next time you run out of toilet paper just remember this quote.

"Do you know why god gave us two hands?" - Sakata Gintoki

No comments:

Post a Comment