Gin

Gin

Friday, December 24, 2010

Kwissmus

yayz. I love the snow and reindeers at Christmas time. Oh wait that's the northern hemisphere. I love the bedrooms that turn into saunas, and looooong times spent with annoying family. yayz.

So my mum decided to have a barbeque today, and though we have all bugged Yeo for one for like 3 terms I did not look forward to my family one. Thanks to Ancient History lessons, I have learnt some archaeological skills. These were put to good use when searching through the back of my garage for an ancient artifact. Instead of a Holy Grill (use of pun), I found a holy shit. Covered in dust and cobwebs I dragged a piece of crap up to my house and set it out only to find that my mum doesn't know how to use it. Being the man of the house it is my duty to be a lazy asshole and do nothing about it.

Been watching some more anime recently and found this scene quite implicative.














Moral of the story? Never thumbs up under water.


While re-watching some favourite Gintama moments I must relive the wrestling match.


















And of course who could forget the testicle breakdance:


















Anyways, hopefully everyone's been having a good holidays, tomorrow I will be off to the Central Coast-ish area, to live in some hole with my family for 3 days. I shall return to whine about it soon.

Also found this episode of Gaki no Tsukai ass game.




















































Download the episode here-->http://gakifiles.blogspot.com/p/oogiri-daigassen.html to find the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment