Gin

Gin

Friday, July 2, 2010

End of term 2

Yaayyyy! English is over!!!
But some things just aren't quite right. This blog is for all that anger that can't be released through headshots, so:















Firstly, regarding Wratten's lecture on truancy (it would be so ironic if someone skipped that), a miss would be nice? Wow. A fucking gymnasium would be nice too but a apparently a few million $'s don't buy much these days.

Secondly, where is our eco BBQ? Maybe a student strike isn't out of the question. Coup anyone?

Lastly, in the world of anime, what a tooooooop ending Angel Beats had. Almost made me think about the possibility of maybe pondering the idea that perhaps there was a chance of me shedding a tear. But then School Rumble took that idea away.

So thanks for reading my first ever blog, and hopefully there will be more for me to rage on, after my ski trip.

-tadfg

No comments:

Post a Comment