Gin

Gin

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Being board

So the last week has been relatively empty seeing as exams are approaching, however I did find time to watch quite a few more films. In the future, any movie review related material will be found on this blog, which I am collaborating with a few other guys on. My first post was on Quentin Tarantino films which I have watched recently, which include: Inglourious Basterds, Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction.

I found this picture randomly. Cutest pooping picture ever? The mother is looking at the baby's ass like 'wtf is that shit?' LOL











Seeing as English is the first subject to be examined on, I think it fitting, that it's the one I'm least prepared for. With just over a week left, I still haven't begun my module C essay or my belonging creative. I do have a good ability to crap a story out in 40 minutes, but to do so in the trials may be a bit more difficult. Therefore I've decided to write another troll story, so give me any idea which you think is funny, and I'll try to chuck it in. So far it already has a hobo who lives under a bridge called Troll, and the plot revolves around incontinence. Cannot wait for the comments.

I've been wanting to watch a good horror movie recently, probably looking at The Exorcist, but if anyone knows a really good one, give me suggestions please.

What would you do with a trillion dollars? I ask myself that question all the time and try to come up with the best idea. I absolutely love Louis C.K.'s bit on having 85 billion dollars, where he suggests trolling a whole city by opening a chain of stores called 'Pet Ass Fuckers' and just spending all the money keeping the stores open 24/7 for 50 years. Genius. But I really like Oda's One Piece manga's plot, in which a large sum of money is hidden somewhere, and everyone is looking for it. I would build the biggest maze in the world, and guard it with like 10,000 security guards and lasers and wolves and traps and if you actually get to the end, there's just a mirror and you're meant to reflect at what you've achieved. I seriously cannot think of a non-troll thing I would spend a trillion dollars on.

Anyways, just a shorter post today, get back to studying peeps!

"Shoguns have traditionally worn tighty whities" -Shogun

No comments:

Post a Comment