Gin

Gin

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Exams, bludging, boobs

So the exam week has started and by the sounds of things everything has started off all right. Today was Maths and Ext 2 Maths which meant it was probably the most important day of the exam weeks. I reckon I did rather well considering my almost total lack of preparation, but I did manage to prove 2=0 and that a young boy runs faster than a bus. Some mistakes were obviously made.

Last night it was maths cramming, so to help myself get into 'the zone', I played some good ol' Team Fortress 2. I've finally learnt to play combat medic and got a 12 kill streak. Some of the people were just stunned when they saw me running at them and died due to the element of surprise. Unfortunately I later died to the element of fire, which unsurprisingly overpowers the element of surprise. I also got an 11 kill streak today as sniper using flick shots. Some of the flukiest headshots in gaming history were made.

Lastly I'd just like to say I was touching lots of boob this afternoon. So squishy.

Edit: Click this link for no reason. Thank you for your participation.

This blog belongs to Takeshi.

No comments:

Post a Comment