Gin

Gin

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Holiday at Nelson Bay

So overall my holiday was ridiculously boring since I've been there and done that. By that I mean I went to Nelson Bay in 2008 and pretty much did everything in the surrounding 10 km. So I ended up doing growth and decay, watched 10 hours of TV a day and chillaxed. Saw a lot of weird people who looked shall we say 'siblings and cousins at the same time'. Also the food was ridiculously expensive, but considering the low number of customers, that's not surprising.

Here is a general bill of my food costs:

Sexy ass Gourmet burger - 15.50
Ice tea - 3.50
Hawaiian Pizza - 20.00
Dodgy ass burger meal - 9.90
Pad thai - 15.30
Spaghetti and meatballs - 18.00
Milk, bread, etc. ~15.00

Apart from the pizza and breakfast materials, I pretty much soloed 70 bucks of food in 2 and a half days. Now that I earn my own cash, I suddenly realised how much of a rip it is to eat. So eat as much you can while your parents are shouting, save some stuff for the winter if you must.

Here's a short video that I filmed half awake at 7 am.

And here are some random pics.
Forget double rainbow, CARPET RAINBOW!!!!













OMG a shower with one tap! That's right! Just sin 90 number of taps!!!












My sister's racist cheese.













Anyways, that's about it for my beach side holiday post. Be ready for my 'omg chem was so shit' post.

No comments:

Post a Comment